I love cooking lamb chops. They are very easy to season, do not take long to cook, and have an immense flavor. They are, in my opinion, the easiest meat to use in creating a quick dinner and you don’t need to over-season them to get a flavor. My recipe for lamb chops is perfect for a weekday dinner where you don’t feel like taking a long time to cook. 20 minutes is all you need. Try yours today!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 8 Minutes
8 lamb chops
1 pound of spinach
3 tbsps olive oil
2 tbsps oregano
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon kosher salt
freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 tbsp red chili flakes
1 tbsp Aleppo pepper or harissa powder
- Preheat your grill or stove top grill pan to medium-high.
- Arrange lamb chops in a single layer on a plate and season both sides.
- Once seasoned, transfer to the pan or grill and cook about 4 min on each side
- While the lamb chops are cooking, prepare the spinach.
- Add some olive oil to a pan and season with some red chili flakes. Heat on a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the spinach and cook it until it has wilted and cooked
- Plate the spinach and top with the lamb chops