What’s better than eating pizza? How about eating pizza that you made from scratch. One of the key components of pizza is the dough. Below is the recipe for a simple pizza dough that will be baked into a delicious, cheesy pizza.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Wait Time: 1 Hour and 10 minutes
2 cups warm water
7 cups flour
1 packet yeast
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place the water, sugar, salt, and olive oil in a mixing bowl
- Stir until the ingredients are mixed
- Add the yeast and wait until it spreads across the bowl (you will see fizzing)
- Add the flour
- Use a mixer to mix the ingredients until they become dough
- Mix until the dough becomes firm
- Place in a large bowl, cover, and let it rise. About an hour.
- Use right away or store it in the freezer until you want to make a pizza.