Eggs and breakfast time have been going well together since the dawn of man, but eating the same fried or scrambled eggs each morning can get boring and monotonous. Invigorate your mornings with this delicious and hearty frittata. Filled with spinach, tomatoes, and feta, it’s a delicious way to kickstart any morning. Try your today!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
8 large eggs, beaten
2 cups spinach
2 minced large garlic cloves
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup Feta
½ cup goat cheese
1 ½ diced whole tomatoes
Dash of oregano
Dash of black pepper
Dash of salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- In a container, add the heavy cream to the eggs, and start beating the eggs to form an orange colored mixture.
- In a cast iron pot or pan, heat up some olive oil over e medium-high heat. Add the garlic and begin sautéing.
- Once the garlic begins cooking add the spinach and sauté with the garlic. Sauté until spinach is cooked.
- Lower the heat and add the egg mixture and tomatoes.
- Add the cheeses and stir until the ingredients become evenly mixed
- Let the mixture heat until the egg base starts to cook
- Once there the egg base is cooked, put the pot/pan in the oven and let bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Pop any bubbles that start forming
- Let bake until center is solid and the mixture is cooked throughout
- Let cool on counter for 5 minutes.
- Cut into slice amount of choice, serve and enjoy